Saturday, February 12, 2011

Malachi and Zion, they get really silly whenever I try to take their picture. I have fewer of them then anyone else because they get so goofy and every picture has to be an action shot. Either Zion is pretending to rip Malachi's face off or Malachi is trying to jump on Zion. Out of 65 pictures I did take of them tonight these ones are the only ones I feel comfortable enough with to be seen. They Kinda remind me of two little puppies that can't stop playing. LOL!

I can not even believe this worked! I shot this picture as fast as I could because all the kids were getting out of control!!! I didn't even care how this one turned out, I don't even think I got the camera fully to my eye, I just shot and said I was done. Sigh. I love those crazy kids!



Jakey and Daddy thumb wrestling. I wonder who won?

1 comment:

Stretch Papa said...

I love the photos of the kids!! Very good job capturing not only them but their personalities!!