Friday, February 11, 2011

Celebrating Valentine's Day Everyday

I like to find little simple things to do through out the day to capture moments to treasure. Today made lunch for two and put it on one plate encouraging hubby to take a lunch break with me :o) He did and we were able to spend 10 minutes with no computer, texting or phone calls. Just him and just me, spending time like we were meant to be (sorry, that was so cheesy)  Everything was the same kind of stuff I made for dinner the other night so all I had to do was plate it.
 We didn't need a sitter and we didn't need to go anywhere. Just a simple plate with simple food and I simply asked "would you like to have lunch with me?" With no flowers, no chocolates and no big expressions of love he simply said, "yes." That was love enough for me.

No comments: