Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think I scored big at Goodwill yesterday.
First of all, since going through the Dave Ramsey FPU I have only shopped with cash so everything is a well thought out purchase.
 
I bought these beautiful cut glass cups, six, for $3. I think I "need" to get atleast six more because my best freind's family and my family together total 12 people! (Paris helped me set the table with homemade napkins to make the picture pretty :o)  


I also picked up this small crockpot for $6. Mine broke, the insert cracked and I had juices flowing all over the counter. Now I have two small crockpots instead of one large and one small. So far I'm happy with it.


I have been looking for an affordable RED bag for some time now. I found this Kenneth Cole bag, $6. I also bought five pairs of jeans and a pair of shorts (kids are grownig fast!) I think my total was around $35!! At Wal-Mart the jeans alone would cost $50 and all that money I saved gives me a reason to carry this pretty new bag.

1 comment:

bethimus said...

It think it's funny that someone would spend all their money to buy a purse to put their money in. $6 is a great price because now you have some money left to put in your purse.

Ok, that was really confusing.

:o)