Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Birthday

  My day started with about 15 birthday greetings on Facebook which reminded my husband that it was in fact my birthday (not 2 days away). Then, just before noon, a package arrived! Sheri's Berries! (it was an anonymous gift but I figured out who it was) Guess what I had for lunch? Heehee! Just kidding, I have grown up a little bit, I only had 1 (and a half) and shared some with my family :o)
  My lovely family took me to Longhorn for dinner last night. Mmmm, I love Filet Mignon! I had to send it back, twice, but in the end it was worth it! I shared half with Paris who has very expensive taste, too. Her steak also should have been sent back.
  Our waiter was a real gem, we stayed almost till closing talking to him. He told us stories from when he grew up in Jamaica. He started working at 10 so he could go to school! He told our kids they should think themselves lucky, he never ate in a restaurant until he was 19 years old. My kids' eyes were the size of meatballs when he said that, LOL!
  After we left Longhorn I wanted to go walk around. We went to the beach and walked out on the pier. Oh it was so beautiful! Paris was a little nervous, she thought we were going to fall through. Daddy walked with her holding her hand. The drive home was a quiet one. All the kids fell asleep in the car soon after we started driving.
  When we got home Jacob carried Jakey into the house and set him down to use the bathroom. As I was going around the house turning off lights, maybe a half hour later, I wondered to myself  'why is the bathroom light still on?' I opened the door and found this...
Yes, it is what it looks like. He's asleep on the counter in the bathroom!!! LOL!!! The boy must have been tuckered out. I really hope he used the bathroom first!
  I was a pretty good day.

No comments: