Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big Moon Rise'n

My family and I went out to see the big moon rise tonight. We went to the beach and it was PACKED!!! It was really fun to be out there with so many people who wanted to see the it. I think I even heard cheering when it peeked above the horizon at 7:44 PM. The following pictures are from our evening at the beach.
 

I like the way the light is  s t r e t c h i n g  over the little sand hills.

Last rays of sunlight.

The moon was just peeking out of the water. I can't even believe I was able to get a picture of it with my camera! My lens was set at 55mm.


I don't think the pictures do the moon justice, it was so beautiful.

She holds the moon

I can't believe how bright this looks, it was really dark out.

1 comment:

Stretch Papa said...

They are beautiful. I like the photo of the boat.