Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Am a GW Girl

     I love shopping at Goodwill, we have found so many great deals. I found this white milk glass bowl for $2. There was no way I could leave it behind.
    Also, my daughter's quilt is starting to fall apart. This quilt is very special to me because a couple of very special people helped me make it so we have put it away. I started looking for fabric to make her a new one but then I found this full size green, pink and white quilt. There are no stains or holes, it is in perfect condition. I bought it for $5!!!
    The table is a sewing machine cabinet that was given to me by a friend of a friend. I had one when I was a child but didn't know how to sew then. It was left in New York when I moved to Florida. This one needs a lot of tlc but I think I'm up for the challenge.

No comments: